- 16-Bit Vertical A/D Resolution with 2 Digitizing Input Channels
- 500 MS/s or 250 MS/s Maximum Sampling Rate per Channel
- Dedicated Set of 50 Ω Input Channel Pair and
1M Ω Input Channel Pair with DC-Coupling (AC Optional)
- 30 Software Selectable A/D Sampling Rates from
1 kS/s to 500 MS/s
- 300 MHz Bandwidth @ 500 MS/s or
150 MHz Bandwidth @ 250 MS/s
- 4 GS (8 GB) Onboard Dual-Port Sample Memory Standard
- 6 GB/s PCIe Gen3 x8 Transfer Rate off Onboard Memory
- 2 GB/s PCIe Gen3 x8 Real-Time Sustained Streaming Rate to Host
- Ease of Integration with External or 10 MHz Reference
Clock In & Clock Out
- External Trigger In & Trigger Out with Advanced Triggering
- Stream Acquired Signal Data to GPU for In-Line Processing
in Real-Time with CompuScope GPU CUDA Processing
- Programming-Free Real-Time Monitored Streaming
Signal Recording & Playback Viewer Operation with
DsScope & DsScopeView Software
- Programming-Free PC Oscilloscope Operation with
GaGeScope PC Oscilloscope Software
- Supported eXpert FPGA DSP Firmware Features:
eXpert FPGA PCIe Data Streaming
eXpert FPGA Signal Averaging
eXpert FPGA Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
eXpert FPGA Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Software Application Development Support with
CompuScope SDK for C/C#
CompuScope SDK for MATLAB
CompuScope SDK for LabVIEW
- Windows 10/8/7 and Linux Operating Systems Supported
- Supports Wideband Downconverters
GaGe downconverter systems feature a single RF input and two bandwidth mode options for 3 software selectable IF bandwidths: 10 MHz / 40 MHz / 100 MHz OR 10 MHz / 80 MHz / 160 MHz. The RF signal tuning covers 50 MHz to 27 GHz to provide unparalleled real-time signal recording and analysis capability ideally suited for use with the RazorPlus digitizer's 16-bit resolution and variable sample rate up to 500 MS/s.
10 MHz reference inputs and outputs on both the digitizers and downconverter units provide a single frequency reference for synchronized system performance.
SpectraScopeRT is a Windows based spectrum analyzer application that requires no programming and allows for integrated operational control of both the downconverter receiver and the digitizer for signal capture, analysis, recordings. Analysis displays include IQ Time Domain, Frequency Domain, I Spectrum, IQ Power Spectrum, Constellation Plot, Spectrogram Plot, Persistence Plot, and Histogram Plot.
The primary advantage of SpectraScopeRT is the ability to conduct real-time streaming signal recordings to drive storage with provided monitoring capability to ensure the recording process is operating with expected signal data and without errors.
GaGe Embedded Product Volume Support Program
Gain valuable time-to-market and save tens of thousands of development dollars by utilizing our strategic OEM embedded product volume support program with our reliable, high-quality data acquisition products:
- No charge product evaluation and SDKs for qualification and initial development.
- No charge support through evaluation period.
- Negotiated factory and/or on-site technical support including custom hardware and software development.
- Volume discount pricing.
- Custom engineering change order control of supplied product.
- Provided software tools on a site wide level license basis.
- Product safety stock pool program to ensure specified quantity of product is kept on stock and ready-to-ship basis.
GaGe OEM Support Program
Digitizer Ordering Information
|RazorPlus Express CompuScope Products and Part Numbers
||16-bit, 2 Channels @ 250 MS/s,
150 MHz BW, DC Coupling,
50Ω & 1MΩ Inputs,
4 GS (8 GB) Memory
||16-bit, 2 Channels @ 500 MS/s,
300 MHz BW, DC Coupling,
50Ω & 1MΩ Inputs,
4 GS (8 GB) Memory
|Front End Options
|AC-Coupled Front End Option
|Set 1 SMA to BNC cable
|Set 4 SMA to BNC cable
|eXpert FPGA Firmware Options
|eXpert FPGA PCIe Data Streaming
|eXpert FPGA Signal Averaging
|eXpert FPGA Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
|eXpert FPGA Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
|GaGeScope: Lite Edition
|GaGeScope: Standard Edition
|GaGeScope: Professional Edition
|DsScope: Real-Time Signal Recording
|DsScopeView: Signal Playback Viewer
|Software Development Kits (SDKs)
|GaGe SDK Pack (C/C#, MATLAB, LabVIEW)
|CompuScope SDK for C/C#
|CompuScope SDK for MATLAB
|CompuScope SDK for LabVIEW
|See Wideband Downconverters for Options
|CompuScope GPU CUDA Processing
|GPU CUDA Processing Package:
Includes eXpert PCIe Data Streaming Firmware for
1 x Digitizer and CompuScope SDK for C/C#
NOTE: GPU Card NOT Included